Total Pageviews

Monday 26 December 2011

SUGGESTIONS TO THE CHILDREN


                                               

With children you are always learning one thing from the other. If you are in constant touch with them either as a teacher or as a parent, you are always evolving as a person. In my case, the latest incident of my learning was- one child of my class came to me asking for help to tie his belt. As it was his birthday, so he had his shiny clothes, shoes and a new belt to go with the attire. On my various efforts in doing the same, I could not find out the way to tie this new belt. Other child of my class was observing me and came to me saying, “ma’am I know how to do it.”
As he showed me the method, I did it myself twice and there it was- my learner taught his teacher something new, yet again.

However, as a teacher and a mentor, I’d like to give the following suggestions to this evolving and revolutionized generation:-
·         Always respect your elders. You learn almost everything from them even if you think you’ve grown to be wise enough.
·         Listen to everyone. Be a good listener.
·         Be patient enough to react to anyone or a situation. There is always enough scope to have your say.
·         Your parents and your teachers are your biggest support in this world. Try and consult them before doing anything.
·         If you want your friends to respect you, try and give it first. You always get back, what you want from others.
·         Form a goal in your life and work towards it with honesty and sincerity. You will surely achieve it.
·         Trust your friends and give them a chance to prove you wrong. In the end, you will have a good lesson to learn.
·         Like you need your parents the most while growing up, your parents also need you the most while growing old. Your love and your time are the most precious things, you can gift your parents back.
·         Always cherish your dreams and run after it as your carrier. Do what you want to be and not your parents or peers aspires you to become. Follow what your heart says is right and be a ‘rockstar’ of your own life.
So, enjoy your life !!!
                                                                                                                             - Ms. Sabinder Kaur